If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (585) 723-1990

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Archived Before & After Photos

Remodeled Bathroom after Fire Damages

In these photos you can see the before and after after that this fire was very severe! Soot and debris were everywhere. SERVPRO first came in and packed out all... READ MORE

Vandalism Cleanup

In the before and after pictures here you see the side of a residential home that has been vandalized with spray paint. This is an incident that, unfortunately,... READ MORE

Flooded Basement

The "before" picture shows carpets saturated with water. Our crew came in and extracted the water within hours of the customer calling us.

Remodelled Kitchen after Fire Damage

In the basement was the laundry room, in the laundry room was the culprit of the fire. A DRYER! This fire happened late one night, thankfully the family got out... READ MORE

Flooded Kitchen in Brockport NY

This flooded kitchen was the result of a cracked toilet in the 2nd floor bathroom. The kitchen was not the only room affected by this flood, the entire house su... READ MORE

Severe Water Loss in Apartment Building

This apartment complex in Northwest Monroe County suffered from a major water loss after one of the washing machines went haywire and a pipe connected to the wa... READ MORE

Kitchen Gutted Post Fire damages

This kitchen in Hilton, New York unfortunately had to be gutted after a stove top fire. During a fire many different surfaces are damaged by the fire, the soot,... READ MORE

Mold Growth in Hard to Reach Crawl Space

These homeowners found a colony of mold that was tricky to detect. The knew they had mold growing because of the smell, but were unable to check the crawl space... READ MORE

Roof Ice Dam

This home up on Lake Ontario suffered water damages from an ice dam caused by icicles from a winter storm. An ice dam allows water to well up and do all sorts o... READ MORE

Home Office Suffers Water Loss from a Roof Leak

This home in Northern Greece experienced a water loss in the upper floor bathroom. After water began to well up on the floor, the water seeped through the floor... READ MORE

Carpet Removal After Home Office Water Loss

This home office in NW Monroe County had water loss so severe that the entire carpet of the office had to removed to undergo a special drying process. SERVPRO o... READ MORE

Living Room Refinished

The entirety of this home in Hilton, NY suffered from a severe fire loss. The whole house was stripped and refinished. It is an example of SERVPRO of NW Monroe ... READ MORE

Smoke Damaged Bathroom

Often times when it comes to fire damages, people only associate the direct damages to the fire, but the smoke can be just as harmful to a home. For example, pi... READ MORE

Apartment Water Loss

This apartment in Northern Monroe County experienced a water loss after a malfunction of the washing machine. The water spilled all over the floor and spread th... READ MORE

Mold Hidden in the Attic

This house in Hilton was the victim of a mold infestation. Attics are a common hiding place for mold since heat and moisture rise in a home, creating the ideal ... READ MORE

Storm Damaged Roof

This home in Brockport experienced a storm damage loss after an ice dam collected on the roof. The ice dam melted partially and the water seeped through the roo... READ MORE

Storm Wreaks Havoc on Home Bathroom

This home in Northern Monroe County was the victim of storm damages, specifically a flood of water from a melted ice dam. The bathroom was a major hot spot for ... READ MORE

Complete Remodel Post Mold

This company office located in Greece, NY underwent a complete remodel after a major mold infestation. The company is a seasonal company, thus, the mold was gro... READ MORE

Ice Dam Damages

This home in Hilton, NY suffered a water loss post-winter storm. The roof was the target for a lot of snow and when the weather was warmer, the top layer of sno... READ MORE

Mold Lurking in Home Office

This home located in Churchville, NY was the victim of a mold invasion within the home office space. The homeowners were snowbirds, so there is no timeline as t... READ MORE

Major Water Loss in Living Room

This home in Hilton, NY suffered a major water loss while the family was out of town for the weekend. The water is not necessarily visible in the first photo, b... READ MORE

Mold Found In Home Under Construction

This home under construction is located in Northern Monroe County and suffered from a mold intrusion. Pictured here is one of SERVPRO's state of the art air scr... READ MORE

Kitchen Water Damage

This home in Western Monroe County suffered a major water loss due to a broken sink pipe. Luckily, the customers knew about SERVPRO of NW Monroe County's 24/7 s... READ MORE

Water Damages in Company Supply Closet

This company located on the Westside of Rochester, suffered a major water damage, especially apparent in the supply closet. The main water line in the company h... READ MORE

Complete Fire Loss Remodel

This home in Riga, NY experienced a complete fire loss in a tragic home fire that started in the living room from an electrical malfunction. SERVPRO of NW Monro... READ MORE

Kitchen Remodel after Water Loss

This home located in Brockport, NY suffered a water damage loss after a pipe under the kitchen refrigerator burst. The water damages were so extensive that the ... READ MORE

Large Office Building Suffers Water Damage

This is a brand new office building in downtown Rochester, NY. A pipe burst and was not noticed until the following day, which means the water was running for m... READ MORE

Machine Shop in Rochester, NY Suffers Fire Damage

This is a very large fire that occurred in Rochester, NY. It is a Sheet Metal Fabrication and Machine Shop that had an electrical fire that was started in one o... READ MORE

Fire in home of Rochester, NY Basement Mitigation

The fire shown in these images occurred in a residential home in Rochester, NY. This fire occurred in the basement of the home from a fan that was blowing on th... READ MORE

Fireplace Fire in Rochester, NY

This fire occurred in a home in Spencerport, NY. The home was severely affected by a fire that started in the homes fireplace. The images here show the ability ... READ MORE

Mold in Utility Room, Rochester NY

The pictures shown are of mold that was discovered inside the utility room of a local Rochester, NY apartment building. After being tested, the property managem... READ MORE